Scrappy time love for my twins!

Friday, December 16, 2011

MME Card Challenge #30 - My first submission EVER!!!

Here is the challenge!!


I created this card for the MME Blog challenge and it is my first submission.  I used the Holly Jolly Paper and accessories and some tinsel trim from the Lost and Found Union Square line.






 The tree was cut from Holly Jolly Paper and a paper shaper heart shaped punch and each heart was outlined with a Krylon gold pen the tree was topped with a star punch and a little bit of tinsel from the Union Square line

The die cut is from the Holly Jolly Accessories sheet with a little Martha Stewart glitter glue added for extra sparkle!



 The rosettes were die cut from the Tim Holtz Sizzix die onto MME Holly Jolly Paper and a little Martha Stewart glitter glue to add a little more sparkle!!  

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how you interpreted the sketch. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete